Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
- “When I get asked ‘Why Ernestine’s?’ when it comes to what I support, my answer is ‘I have 3 young daughters whose safety and well-being are my most important priority. There need to be places like Ernestine’s where my girls would be protected, in their worst personal safety crisis, if I couldn’t get to them first.’” – Ernestine’s Donor
- “I admire you and your passion for the emotionally exhausting and difficult work that you do. You aren’t just going through the motions, you believe in the work you do. And because of that so do I. The work you and Ernestine’s does makes a difference in the world. Not everyone can say that about their job!! I also believe in second chances and that is what you give to the women and children you help.” – Ernestine’s Donor
- “Thank you for taking the time to show my mother and me the shelter’s facilities. This was a positive experience for me as I have reflected upon my own circumstances with tragic abuse. Grateful for my ongoing family support, it was humbling to know that women with children in similar situations as myself have access to a clean, safe and welcoming environment at Ernestine’s Shelter. A few of the many fears women encounter when leaving an abusive relationship include immediate safety, shelter, and food in order to care for their children. Ernestine’s Shelter provides the necessities women require to take that step towards a second chance at life!” – Ernestine’s Donor
- “Thank you for all that you do to help women and their families have better lives.” – Ernestine’s Donor
- “Such a worthy cause. My heart goes out to each and every one of these beautiful women whose lives will be forever changed just knowing that people truly care about their struggles. I wish them all two things, never and always. To never be sad and to always be happy.” – Ernestine’s Donor
- “For all of the good work that Ernestine’s does in the best interest of women and their children who need help, I want to say thank on behalf of all women everywhere.” – Ernestine’s Donor
- “May all women who seek to have a better life for themselves and their families – free from violence – get the comfort and guidance that will lead them.” – Ernestine’s Donor
- “I’m making this donation in honour of my grandmother. Mother of 5, grandmother of 9, and inspiration to countless others, she has always supported those in need and has been especially sensitive to the challenges faced by women and, particularly, by mothers. Over the years, she’s opened her home to so many in difficulty and has given them another chance by helping them get back on their feet. I believe Ernestine’s aims to do the same, and I know my grandmother would be proud to support the work you do for women and children in the community.” – Ernestine’s Donor
- “I was in an abusive relationship for 3 years. I wish I had the courage to reach out and access resources like a women’s shelter. I pray that all the beautiful women at the shelter attend counselling, learn to love themselves again and gain the confidence to stand in power and be the great women they are. This experience will make you stronger than you thought you could ever be.” – Ernestine’s Donor
- “If I hadn’t had somewhere to go when I fled myself, I would have been so grateful to have a place like yours.” – Ernestine’s Donor
- “My three-year-old nephew died earlier this year. I’m making this donation in the hopes that a child or children will have the opportunity to enjoy the experience and community of a camp. Something my nephew will unfortunately not get to experience. Thank you for the work you do.” – Ernestine’s Donor
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.