Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
- “Violence against women and girls is abhorrent, with devastating and serious impacts that may last generations. I am grateful to Ernestine’s for their tremendous leadership in our community, for providing a safe home for women and children, and for providing the necessary supports to allow women to rebuild their lives in a caring and nurturing environment.” – Ernestine’s Volunteer
- “Ernestine’s works tirelessly to protect women and children from violence. We rely on them to protect women’s fundamental rights to safety and security. Ernestine’s has been a vital and outspoken advocate for women’s rights, including their support for a national action plan to end violence and a national public inquiry into missing and murdered Indigenous women. I support their call wholeheartedly, and I am grateful that Ernestine’s is in our community to provide a safe place for women and children to heal and rebuild their lives.” – Ernestine’s Volunteer
- “I was shocked to learn about all of the issues aside from violence that the women and children at Ernestine’s have to deal with – from childcare, schooling, and pets. Learning about what the organization does – it was indeed an eye-opener. The support being extended to women is phenomenal.” – Ernestine’s Volunteer
- “As professionals working in education and with children and youth, we see the importance of early intervention and providing the right support at the right time… letting these children and youth know that there is help and that they are not forgotten.” – Ernestine’s Volunteers
- “This opportunity completely changed me as a person. I was very glad to take part in this volunteer opportunity. It awakened my eye to the issue of violence that is experienced in today’s society. To all the staff at Ernestine’s Women’s Shelter, I have great respect for you for being so dedicated and hardworking about giving support.” – Ernestine’s Volunteer
- “I’ve long admired women like Michele Landsberg and Doris Anderson and their struggle to secure equality for women and children in our country. By supporting Ernestine’s Women’s Shelter, I have the opportunity to contribute to their work and make our community a little bit better for some of our most vulnerable citizens. It’s a privilege and a joy to work with the staff and board to stand up for women and protect children.” – Ernestine’s Volunteer
- “The staff at Ernestine’s Woman’s Shelter is a dedicated, compassionate group guiding families through crisis to free them from domestic violence. Individuals, like us, can give them the means, through donations and funding, empowering them all to stay the course. Join us in being part of the solution.” – Ernestine’s Volunteer
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.